The First Imperial War

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The First Imperial War

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:22 pm

For Confederation of Unity members.

600 years ago, a brilliant and talented king from the Kingdom of Dervisa conquered the neighboring kingdoms. He crushed all opposition and reformed the government. That government was reformed into a nation called the Empire. The Empire steadily expanded across the world as more and more great emperors came to rule. They met the Confederation of Unity as they were expanding. Relations were very friendly and the two allies helped each other in economic and foreign matters. However, over time, the Empire grew decadent and corrupt. The ruling emperors became evil and oppressed their country. Relations with the Confederation of Unity soured. War was imminent.

On January 12th, 2001, the Empire invaded the Confederation of Unity. The Emperor of Unity and the Chancellor have called for all United states to join the war against the Empire. Will you help Unity against the enemy?

This is your application for war.
Country:
Capital City:
Ethnicity:
Description of Ethnicity:
Currency:
Population:
Land Claims:
Type of Government:
Leader Name:
GDP per capita:
Total GDP:
Ideology:
Short History of your Nation:
Short Description of your nation:

I will calculate your military, economic and other factors, however you have some measure of control because of points.


Unrest 0-20
Military Tech- 0-30
Unity: 0-20
Jingoism(willingness for war) 0-20
You may have two special abilities, units, or traits that cost points. I will determine points on how good the ability is.
You have a total of 60 points to spend on the four items and your special things.

This war will be conducted in weeks. Every turn will be a week. When every person finishes the move for the turn, then all the actions occur simultaneously. You may not base your actions off of an opponent's current actions during the same week, you must  base your actions off their past actions in the weeks. I will calculate battles.


The Empire is red.

Member states of the Confederation of Unity are in varying other colors which are NOT red.

Rules
1. My word is law.
2. Follow the rules stated above.
3. No unrealistic actions.
4. You must have fun.
(Not finished)


Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-06-21

View user profile http://confederationunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The First Imperial War

Post by MarshalLemon on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Should I fill out the post now even though you say it isn't finished?

MarshalLemon

Posts : 11
Join date : 2015-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The First Imperial War

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:46 pm

MarshalLemon wrote:Should I fill out the post now even though you say it isn't finished?
Sure.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-06-21

View user profile http://confederationunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The First Imperial War

Post by MarshalLemon on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:55 pm

Country: Salty Peoples
Capital City: Salty Peoples City
Description of Ethnicity: Anyone, really
Currency: Salt
Population: 1.733 Billion
Land Claims: Spain, Portugal, and parts of Morocco
Type of Government: Dictatorship
Leader Name: U(with the colon thingy on top)bersaltington
GDP per capita: 110,864
Total GDP: 192 Trillion
Ideology: Fascist
Short History of your Nation: A nation formed from older tribes that quickly rose in power and economy.
Short Description of your nation: A militaristic dictatorship where the economy is more important than the citizens. And a place where the Black Market takes up more than 10% of the economy.

MarshalLemon

Posts : 11
Join date : 2015-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The First Imperial War

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:25 pm

MarshalLemon wrote:Country: Salty Peoples
Capital City: Salty Peoples City
Description of Ethnicity: Anyone, really
Currency: Salt
Population: 1.733 Billion
Land Claims: Spain, Portugal, and parts of Morocco
Type of Government: Dictatorship
Leader Name: U(with the colon thingy on top)bersaltington
GDP per capita: 110,864
Total GDP: 192 Trillion
Ideology: Fascist
Short History of your Nation: A nation formed from older tribes that quickly rose in power and economy.
Short Description of your nation: A militaristic dictatorship where the economy is more important than the citizens. And a place where the Black Market takes up more than 10% of the economy.
Spend your 60 points.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-06-21

View user profile http://confederationunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The First Imperial War

Post by The Union of one on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:28 pm



This is your application for war.
Country: the union of one
Capital City: the city of the people
Description of Ethnicity: all
Currency: taco truck
Population: 2.7398 billion
Land Claims: Iceland and Greenland
Type of Government: democratic republic
Leader Name: Bobdabuilder123
GDP per capita: 164000
Total GDP: 293 trillion
Ideology: futurism
Short History of your Nation: was always here and always will be.
Short Description of your nation: a great nation unless you are poor always looking to the future. Very industrial. Very large....

I will not spend my points yet because my phone is about to die.

The Union of one

Posts : 10
Join date : 2015-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The First Imperial War

Post by MarshalLemon on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm

Admin wrote:
MarshalLemon wrote:Country: Salty Peoples
Capital City: Salty Peoples City
Description of Ethnicity: Anyone, really
Currency: Salt
Population: 1.733 Billion
Land Claims: Spain, Portugal, and parts of Morocco
Type of Government: Dictatorship
Leader Name: U(with the colon thingy on top)bersaltington
GDP per capita: 110,864
Total GDP: 192 Trillion
Ideology: Fascist
Short History of your Nation: A nation formed from older tribes that quickly rose in power and economy.
Short Description of your nation: A militaristic dictatorship where the economy is more important than the citizens. And a place where the Black Market takes up more than 10% of the economy.
Spend your 60 points.
What's the thing about extra abilities mean? Is it choosing two things and spending points on them based off of your choosing?

MarshalLemon

Posts : 11
Join date : 2015-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The First Imperial War

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:02 pm

Remember, ethnicity is not race. Ethnicity is Russian, Persian, Arab. Race is caucasian and black.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-06-21

View user profile http://confederationunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The First Imperial War

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:05 pm

MarshalLemon wrote:
Admin wrote:
MarshalLemon wrote:Country: Salty Peoples
Capital City: Salty Peoples City
Description of Ethnicity: Anyone, really
Currency: Salt
Population: 1.733 Billion
Land Claims: Spain, Portugal, and parts of Morocco
Type of Government: Dictatorship
Leader Name: U(with the colon thingy on top)bersaltington
GDP per capita: 110,864
Total GDP: 192 Trillion
Ideology: Fascist
Short History of your Nation: A nation formed from older tribes that quickly rose in power and economy.
Short Description of your nation: A militaristic dictatorship where the economy is more important than the citizens. And a place where the Black Market takes up more than 10% of the economy.
Spend your 60 points.
What's the thing about extra abilities mean? Is it choosing two things and spending points on them based off of your choosing?
FOr example, I put 20 points in unrest and 20 points in jingoism. I still have 20 points which I spend on abilities.

Abilities means your nations unique capability such as "Iron Discipline" or "Autarky" or "Centralized Bureaucracy"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-06-21

View user profile http://confederationunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The First Imperial War

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:37 pm

Country: The Empire
Capital City: Vargreer
Ethnicity: Imperial
Description of Ethnicity: Human
Currency: Crowns
Population:17.3 Billion
Land Claims: All of the Confederation of Unity
Type of Government: Absolute Monarchy, Empire
Leader Name: Emperor Konebeck IV
GDP per capita: 46,695
Total GDP:807,823,500,000,000,000,000
Ideology: Reactionary, Traditionalist
Short History of your Nation: See OP
Short Description of your nation: An autocratic nation ruled with an iron fist by the emperor. The state is heavily centralized and the government is oppressive. The government is also massive.

(( Because of one giant nation fighting so many other nations, this nation gets 40 extra points))
Unrest: 10
Military Tech: 20
Unity: 15
Jingoism: 20

Special Ability: Centralized Autocracy
+20% Discipline
-30% Training Time
+10% Organization
+50% Internal Security
+10% Unrest
-75% Softness

Special Unit:
Mobilized Conscript
Cost: 1,000,000
Same stats as infantry
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-06-21

View user profile http://confederationunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The First Imperial War

Post by SweetBubbleTea on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:20 pm

Country: SweetBubbleTea
Capital City: Sweetden Hill
Ethnicity: Everyone
Description of Ethnicity: Superhuman
Currency: BubbleTeas
Population: 1.811 billion
Land Claims: India... Technically...
Type of Government:New York Times Democracy
Leader Name: Brook Ohbomba
GDP per capita:116,805
Total GDP:211 trillion
Ideology: Capitalism
Short History of your Nation: View Factbook
Short Description of your nation: The Empire of SweetBubbleTea is a nation where everyone is either their brother or sister. The citizens of SweetBubbleTea has a strong will and is superior in all areas. This nation is balanced in all areas whereas the government is caring and is well respected by its citizens.
Unrest: 10
Military Tech: 20
Unity: 20
Jingoism: 10
avatar
SweetBubbleTea

Posts : 17
Join date : 2015-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The First Imperial War

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:37 pm

SweetBubbleTea wrote:Country: SweetBubbleTea
Capital City: Sweetden Hill
Ethnicity: Everyone
Description of Ethnicity: Superhuman
Currency: BubbleTeas
Population: 1.811 billion
Land Claims: India... Technically...
Type of Government:New York Times Democracy
Leader Name: Brook Ohbomba
GDP per capita:116,805
Total GDP:211 trillion
Ideology: Capitalism
Short History of your Nation: View Factbook
Short Description of your nation: The Empire of SweetBubbleTea is a nation where everyone is either their brother or sister. The citizens of SweetBubbleTea has a strong will and is superior in all areas. This nation is balanced in all areas whereas the government is caring and is well respected by its citizens.
Unrest: 10
Military Tech: 20
Unity: 20
Jingoism: 10
Ethnicity is wrong. Type of government, please don't use NS government.

No special abilities?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-06-21

View user profile http://confederationunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The First Imperial War

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum